We are hiring!
We are always looking for talent.
Send an email, telling us why you would be a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales and Marketing Lead - Europe
YouNoodle is passionate about driving change through the power of startups, and we are expanding our presence in Europe. Founded by a Dane and an Argentinian, San Francisco-based YouNoodle has developed a startup sourcing platform used by hundreds of programs, challenges, and competitions around the world.
We are looking for someone passionate about the European startup scene, someone well-connected across borders, and someone willing to shake hands with both founders, executives, and governments. YouNoodle powers government programs such as French Tech Ticket, Start-Up Denmark, and TechCity UK, corporate challenges with Amazon, Cisco, and Genentech, and other organizations such as Hello Tomorrow, Next Step Challenge, and Creative Business Cup. We have run challenges to solve cervical cancer, humanize Amazon's Alexa engine, and design NASA's Mars Night Rover.
But we have lots of work to do. Europe is going through a phase of increased cross-border startup activity, where founders everywhere want to brave local barriers and build startups to scale. However, Europe's larger companies struggle with startup engagement, as Europe's startups are more likely to be acquired by American companies than European ones, according to recent EC/CrunchBase/MindTheBridge data. We want to close the gap between Europe's corporations and startups, and we need you to help us get there.
You will be part of a energetic international team that is working to source new clients, close sales and make clients happy - working together as a team towards targets. We are looking for someone to bring creative sales and marketing approaches, creating marketing content, driving marketing strategies ultimately leading to increased inbound leads and displaying the tenacity to upsell renewals and close new clients across Europe. You will be reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing globally in SF.
We currently have one Program Manager located in Paris, France, and ideally you are also located there, but we would be flexible for the right candidate in Europe. Our headquarters are located in San Francisco, California, and you would likely be working at our coworking space in Paris. Our company culture is very open, inclusive, hard working, competitive, fun and happy! We are very much a start-up environment, however we are not your average startup in that our small team boasts incredible geographic and cultural diversity, not to mention a balanced team in terms of gender. Past company retreats have been to a resort in Cabo, Mexico, a castle in Maine, and a campsite on the California coast. Come and be part of shaping the future of the startup revolution and work with an amazing group of people along the way.
YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU
- Love the sales process, every bit of it
- Are analytical, data-driven, and eat process for breakfast
- Feel energized by a fast-paced environment where you are expected to handle multiple priorities.
- Love startups and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Speak and write English perfectly
- Put your team before yourself
- Have 3-5 years of experience in a sales, business development or marketing role
- Are a self-motivating powerhouse
Visual Designer - San Francisco
We are looking for a contract Visual Designer to create beautiful designs for websites and marketing collateral for YouNoodle and our client's startup programs. YouNoodle is powering the global startup revolution with products and services for startup programs globally. We started in the field of competition/challenge management, but are now putting our global footprint of entrepreneurs and experts to use in order to level the playing field for startups, no matter who and where they are.
We are a fast-paced startup working in an agile environment in San Francisco, and we release quickly and often. As part of your role contributing to the visual experience of all things design, you will be working in close collaboration with product managers, engineers and company leaders. You will oversee the product design for our clients from concept to launch, bring in intuitive insights and creative ideas and translate them into deliverables like sketches, wireframes, mockups and interactive prototypes. You will help put together design for all sales and marketing collateral and publicity material, both for the company as well as for our clients. We have a few project in particular coming up in which we will need your design skills to create websites for startup programs, along with marketing materials such as flyers, banners, infographics and other key visual marketing elements.
You are the ideal candidate if you:
- Have 1+ years of experience in the field or in a similar role
- Have the ability to work closely and communicate well with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrate strong time management skills
- Have familiarity with design best practices, modern design trends and tools
- Knowledge of basic front-end coding and HTML5/CSS3 is a nice-to-have
- Can provide a current portfolio demonstrating all of the above
Marketing Intern - San Francisco
We’re on the lookout for a future marketing strategist with a passion for writing and doing things a little different (mixed with a love of entrepreneurship) to join the bustling and constantly brainstorming team of YouNoodle.
You’ll be working on the inbound marketing side of the business to help reach new markets around the world through content creation and tracking of compelling marketing content across digital and social. Your average week will be working with the Marketing & Client Experience teams to identify opportunities to tell a story and then looking at ways to share that information with current or potential communities.
It’s the perfect career launch pad for a current or recent graduate student in marketing, communications, or journalism seeking to put their energy and talents to work for a growing company based in the heart of San Francisco.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A love affair with writing. Be prepared to show off some of your best pieces of work (in English) across a range of contexts.
- An ‘ideas’ person. Ability to capture an idea and turn it into an engaging blog post, social media campaign or press release that ultimately drives traffic to our website and increases conversions.
- Up-to-speed on marketing tactics - Proven understanding of marketing channels including website SEO, blogging, advertising, social media (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) and PR.
- Can work well with people and in teams. Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with an ‘eagle eye’ for detail.
- Strategic and on time. Strong project management skills with the ability to plan a project or campaign from start to finish and identify clear deliverables and timing/budget.
Some of the nice-to-haves
- Social media marketing experience
- Editing experience for a publication/agency
- Content marketing internship experience
- Understanding of marketing analytics
Client Experience Intern - San Francisco
YouNoodle is looking for a dynamic, resourceful, driven intern to join our Client Experience team. At YouNoodle we are powering the Global Startup Revolution by supporting entrepreneurship and innovation programs around the world. We have built a platform that now nurtures a community of over 100,000 startups and that has supported more than 600 innovation programs worldwide. We also help governments, corporations, accelerators and other organizations identify and invest in top startups and we connect talented entrepreneurs with global opportunities.
Your primary role as an intern would be to support our team in building our client portfolio in North America as well as assisting our current clients. Your contribution will be very important to our office and efforts in the North America region. You will be researching and generating new leads and business opportunities for the company as well as helping with our inbound/outbound sales efforts. Your position requires you to stay updated on the entrepreneurship scene, presenting and discussing different news, events and trends from the region. This can include going to networking events or conferences so you should feel comfortable meeting people and being an ambassador for the global startup revolution. If you are looking for some real-world startup experience on a small team where you will make a huge difference, this is for you.
You will be based in our SF headquarters and will work closely with CX Specialists in the North America region. Our company culture is very open, inclusive, hard working, competitive, fun and happy! We love working with start-ups because we are very much a start-up ourselves, in an environment with lots of bright energetic folks.
If you are ready to take on the challenge, please tell us about yourself and the different projects you worked on where you demonstrated strong research and adaptation skills impressing your teammates and teachers with your work. We look forward to hearing from you!
You are the ideal candidate if you:
- Have experience in business development
- Have strong written and oral communication skills
- Work well with a team and make your colleagues better
- Think in systems and strategy, and execute things on time
- Are passionate about the global startup revolution and leveling the playing field for entrepreneurs around the world