We are hiring!
We are always looking for talent.
Send an email, telling us why you would be a good fit to email@example.com.
Front-End Software Engineer - Mexico City
Build the platform that empowers entrepreneurs from around the world through startup programs. YouNoodle is looking for a talented front-end software engineer to join our global team of hackers, designers, and architects. We are helping tens of thousands of startups step forward on our global startup program platform, and we are effectively building the world’s largest innovation engine. We are looking to add an engineer to help build out tomorrow’s global startup program platform. We are building a remote team of developers and designers and you will be a part of the YouNoodle team in Mexico City.
For this role, we’re looking for someone who will work alongside top-notch engineers to design, implement and deliver high-quality features and products. You will work very closely with the Product Manager in an Agile environment to develop prototypes quickly, iterate on designs based on data analysis and A/B testing and build scalable, user-facing applications. You will be writing maintainable front end code and will facilitate good technical designs and solutions based on engineering best practices. We have offices in San Francisco, France and Chile, so a lot of your collaboration with team members (both engineering as well as cross-functional) will be over Skype and other forms of virtual communication, while you grow an engineering team locally.
Please send a cover letter telling us why you are interested in and qualified for this position, along with your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Application for Front-End Software Engineer - Mexico City.
You are the ideal candidate if you:
- Have a passion for neat, maintainable, and testable code.
- Love solving complex engineering problems and challenges.
- Demonstrate a strong initiative to improve processes, tools, methodologies, and overall quality of the product.
- Have a strong knowledge of software design patterns and security implementation.
- Believe in a culture of collaboration, creativity, innovation, excellence and fun that align with the company’s core values
- Like recursion. See current bullet point
- Have at least 3 years of software engineering experience
- Are fluent in English
Marketing Intern - San Francisco
We’re on the lookout for a future marketing strategist with a passion for writing and doing things a little different (mixed with a love of entrepreneurship) to join the bustling and constantly brainstorming team of YouNoodle.
You’ll be working on the inbound marketing side of the business to help reach new markets around the world through content creation and tracking of compelling marketing content across digital and social. Your average week will be working with the Marketing & Client Experience teams to identify opportunities to tell a story and then looking at ways to share that information with current or potential communities.
It’s the perfect career launch pad for a current or recent graduate student in marketing, communications, or journalism seeking to put their energy and talents to work for a growing company based in the heart of San Francisco.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A love affair with writing. Be prepared to show off some of your best pieces of work (in English) across a range of contexts.
- An ‘ideas’ person. Ability to capture an idea and turn it into an engaging blog post, social media campaign or press release that ultimately drives traffic to our website and increases conversions.
- Up-to-speed on marketing tactics - Proven understanding of marketing channels including website SEO, blogging, advertising, social media (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) and PR.
- Can work well with people and in teams. Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with an ‘eagle eye’ for detail.
- Strategic and on time. Strong project management skills with the ability to plan a project or campaign from start to finish and identify clear deliverables and timing/budget.
Some of the nice-to-haves
- Social media marketing experience
- Editing experience for a publication/agency
- Content marketing internship experience
- Understanding of marketing analytics
Client Experience Intern - San Francisco
YouNoodle is looking for a dynamic, resourceful, driven intern to join our Client Experience team. At YouNoodle we are powering the Global Startup Revolution by supporting entrepreneurship and innovation programs around the world. We have built a platform that now nurtures a community of over 100,000 startups and that has supported more than 600 innovation programs worldwide. We also help governments, corporations, accelerators and other organizations identify and invest in top startups and we connect talented entrepreneurs with global opportunities.
Your primary role as an intern would be to support our team in building our client portfolio in North America as well as assisting our current clients. Your contribution will be very important to our office and efforts in the North America region. You will be researching and generating new leads and business opportunities for the company as well as helping with our inbound/outbound sales efforts. Your position requires you to stay updated on the entrepreneurship scene, presenting and discussing different news, events and trends from the region. This can include going to networking events or conferences so you should feel comfortable meeting people and being an ambassador for the global startup revolution. If you are looking for some real-world startup experience on a small team where you will make a huge difference, this is for you.
You will be based in our SF headquarters and will work closely with CX Specialists in the North America region. Our company culture is very open, inclusive, hard working, competitive, fun and happy! We love working with start-ups because we are very much a start-up ourselves, in an environment with lots of bright energetic folks.
If you are ready to take on the challenge, please tell us about yourself and the different projects you worked on where you demonstrated strong research and adaptation skills impressing your teammates and teachers with your work. We look forward to hearing from you!
You are the ideal candidate if you:
- Have experience in business development
- Have strong written and oral communication skills
- Work well with a team and make your colleagues better
- Think in systems and strategy, and execute things on time
- Are passionate about the global startup revolution and leveling the playing field for entrepreneurs around the world
Operations Intern - San Francisco
We are looking for an organized, upbeat people person who is interested in gaining experience from a growing startup and is inspired by entrepreneurs around the globe hustling to create the next big thing. We are powering the global startup revolution through startup programs with corporations, governments and universities. We provide our clients with a SaaS platform for successfully executing startup programs, along with marketing tools and project management services.
We are looking for an Operations Intern to help manage the day-to-day operations. From organizing team outings to coordinating judge appreciation, you’ll cover a lot of ground. You should be passionate about people and how to make a team run efficiently and happily. It’s the perfect launch pad for a person who has ambitions to work in a startup, or perhaps one day to run one. You’ll learn the lessons a textbook can’t teach you and see how startup operations really work.
You will be focused on creating an enjoyable & organized office environment; welcoming visitors, keeping track of inventory and restocking the kitchen and office supplies, managing technology equipment, and making sure the team is both productive and having a good time. You will organize celebrations of important milestones and accomplishments, you will help plan celebrations for birthdays, anniversaries, team retreats, volunteer days and general team outings. You will become the Operations Team's right hand man (or lady), from running errands to assisting with projects, rolling up your sleeves and helping fill in gaps when needed (after all, we are a startup and operations is the glue).
We are looking for:
- A Celebrator and Peacekeeper. You love to have fun and enjoying team celebrations and can sense when one is needed. You are a people person who keeps the office vibe positive and relaxed.
- Problem solver. As a quick learner, you take action. You see a problem and quickly move to resolve it.
- Juggler. You take a busy day in stride. You have a get-it-done, no-task-too-small attitude and you can handle multiple projects and manage your time well.
- All about the details. You pay attention to the little things.
Program Manager - Munich, Germany
We are looking for a passionate, organized and dedicated Program Manager to join our team in Munich, Germany. We are powering the global startup revolution through startup programs with corporations, governments and universities. We provide our clients with a SaaS platform for successfully executing startup programs, along with marketing tools and project management services. YouNoodle powers European government programs such as FrenchTech Ticket, TechCityUK and Startup Denmark, along with corporate challenges with Booking.com, Cisco, Chivas, and other programs such as The World Bank, The Creative Business Cup, Hello Tomorrow and Kingston University. We have run challenges to solve cervical cancer, humanize Amazon's Alexa engine, and empower women entrepreneurs through WeMENA.
You will be the day-to-day project lead for some of our most important clients/brands, which means that you need to be detail oriented, cool headed around deadlines and always one step ahead of your clients. You will also play the important role of bringing feedback from clients back to the product team so that we can continually improve our platform and offering. In this position you will be doing technical support, excel analysis of applicants and sometime recruitment and management of judge panels. Therefore you need very strong analysis and communication skills. You will be part of a energetic international team that is working to make clients happy - working together as a team to make sure that we meet deadlines and that our programs are effective, impactful and providing amazing opportunities for startups.
Please send a cover letter telling us why you are interested in and qualified for this position, along with your resume/CV to email@example.com with the subject line: Application for Program Manager - EU. Please note that only applications with a cover letter will be considered.
You are the ideal candidate if you:
- Have exceptionally strong written and oral communication skills.
- Are analytical, data-driven, and results-oriented
- Have 1-3 years of experience in a account management, client success or customer support role.
- Speak and write English with native or fluent proficiency
- Feel energized by a fast-paced environment where you are expected to handle multiple priorities.
- Love startups and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Put your team before yourself